Recipe of Iconic Bison chipotle meatballs for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bison chipotle meatballs. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bison chipotle meatballs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Bison chipotle meatballs is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have bison chipotle meatballs using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bison chipotle meatballs:
- Get Sauce
- Make ready 5 tomato roma
- Get 2 chipotle peppers (canned are best)
- Take 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Get to taste Salt
- Get Meat
- Get 500 g bison ground meat
- Take 1 egg
- Prepare 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- Take 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1/8 finely chopped onion
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get to taste Pepper
- Get to taste Pizza seasoning
- Get 2 tbsp Olive oil
Instructions to make Bison chipotle meatballs:
- Boil the tomatos in water
- Blend the tomatos and every ingredient for the sauce adding 1/2 cup of water
- Mix all the meat ingredients into the meat except the olive oil and the breadcrumbs
- Mix the breadcrumbs into the meat until it is no longer sticky to your hands
- Pan fry the meat on medium heat with a bit of olive oil until the whole meatball changes color
- Add the sauce into the pan with the meatballs and cover the pan on low heat
- Let it sit for 15 minutes and remove from fire.
- Add into a plate with rice, spaghetti, zuchini noodles, ir something similar AND enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food bison chipotle meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!