Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Vegan banana scones for Diet Food
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegan banana scones. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan banana scones is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Vegan banana scones is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegan banana scones using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan banana scones:
- Make ready 1-1/2 cup bisquick flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup cold vegan butter (sticks cut into cubes)
- Get 2 ripe bananas
- Take 4 table spoons of caster sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup plant based milk (I used oatlay)
- Get Pinch salt
- Prepare Extra flour for working the dough
- Make ready You can always substitute any vegan ingredients forregular stuff
Instructions to make Vegan banana scones:
- Mash the bananas and set aside. Get your flour sifted. Using your hands combine the cold butter cubes until the flour feels grainy or looks like sand. Then add the sugar and bananas, mixing well. Turn your oven to 350 degrees.
- After mixing well, add the plant based milk and work into a doughy ball adding flour if it's too sticky. After you get the firmness you like, roll your dough on a cutting board making sure to flour it first. Make sure your rolling pin is also floured. After rolling a circle of 1 inch thick cut into triangles (or whatever shape you like). Brush the scones with some milk and even sprinkle some sugar if you like.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. They are moist and flaky too.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegan banana scones recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!