Recipe of Exotic Breakfast Pizza for Diet Food
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, breakfast pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Breakfast Pizza is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Breakfast Pizza is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook breakfast pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Pizza:
- Take Crispy cheese topping
- Make ready 2 sliced mushrooms
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready Crispy pepperoni
- Get 6 turkey pepperoni slices
- Make ready Pizza crust
- Make ready 2 eggs beaten or egg sub
Steps to make Breakfast Pizza:
- Heat a small non-stick pan on high. Brown the mushrooms on both sides(do not add salt). Sprinkle cheese evenly over mushroom and cook until cheese is melted and brown. Use a spatula to loosen the cheese and flip it over and brown the other side. When browned place cheese on a paper towel and set aside.
- Place turkey pepperoni on a napkin and place a napkin on top. Put in microwave for 1 minute then check to see if it is crispy, you can add 30 seconds to make it crispier if needed. set aside. (my kids love to make pepperoni chips as a snack.)
- Using your small non-stick pan cook your egg base. No added oil is needed. Swirl the eggs in the pan just like cooking an omelette. I like to get my egg slightly browned then I flip and brown other side. In this dish I like the golden brown egg, it gives it a pizza crust feel.
- Heat up sauce in microwave.
- Now assemble pizza. Place egg on the plate. Spread the sauce on the "crust". Set the crispy cheese on top of the sauce. Lastly add the pepperoni and enjoy.
- I really enjoyed this breakfast pizza. This dish has very few carbs and is gluten free and because you cook out most of the fat in the cheese and use turkey pepperoni it is a low calorie option
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food breakfast pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!