Recipe of Original Low Calorie Pizza Dough for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, low calorie pizza dough. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low Calorie Pizza Dough is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Low Calorie Pizza Dough is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have low calorie pizza dough using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Calorie Pizza Dough:
- Take 1/4 cup Milk - 42.5 Kcal
- Get 1/2 tsp Yeast - 2.512 Kcal
- Prepare 3/4 cup Flour - 360 Kcal
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt - 0 Kcal
Instructions to make Low Calorie Pizza Dough:
- Mix Milk with Yeast. Wait 10 minutes until yeast is fully activated.
- On a separate bowl, mix Flour and Salt.
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients.
- Mix well until you form a dough.
- Kneal dough until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Cover the mixture and let it sit for 1-2 hours.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food low calorie pizza dough recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!