Recipe of Favorite Vegan cabbage roll for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegan cabbage roll. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan cabbage roll is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Vegan cabbage roll is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vegan cabbage roll using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan cabbage roll:
- Make ready 1 small cabbage/ half big cabbage
- Get 2 spoons vegan butter/olive oil
- Make ready Salt
- Get Fillings
- Get 1,5 cup rice
- Take 50 gr frozen mushroom (any kind)
- Make ready 2 slices bread (without crust)
- Make ready 2 spoons soy milk
- Take 1 clove garlic
- Get 1 dice of vegetable broth (knorr)
- Prepare 2 spoons olive oil
- Make ready Oregano
- Prepare Salt
- Get Pepper
- Get Sauce
- Make ready 12 spoons canned tomato sauce/soup
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Get 1/3 glass cooking white wine
- Take 2 spoons olive oil
Steps to make Vegan cabbage roll:
- Prepare 18 sheets of cabbage leaves. Wash well with running water.
- Boil water and put a pinch of salt. When the water is boiled, put cabbage leaves for 4 minutes and take out from the water.
- Cut bread into small pieces and soften it with 3 spoon of soy milk. Crush and mix well. Cut 1 clove of garlic into small pieces and mix with the bread
- Boil 1.5 cups of rice with 3 cups of water. Put 1 dice of vegetable broth dice. close with the lid for 10 mins. Tips: quick mix the rice when the dice is melted and close again with the lid.
- After 10 mins, put olive oil, mushrooms, and bread mixture. Add 1 glass of water if it is too much dry. Mix with the rice and close the lid. It will be ready after 5 mins with medium high heat.
- Put the filling into the cabbage leaves. Fill all 18 leaves. Tips: use a toothpick to seal the roll if you find it difficult to close.
- Melt butter on the pan. Once melted, put all cabbage roll on the pan. Close with a lid. Leave for 5-7 minutes with medium heat.
- On another pan, heat olive oil and 1 clove of garlic. Once you smell the garlic, put 12 spoons of tomato sauce/soup and 1/3 glass of white wine. Leave for 10 mins.
- Serve cabbage roll with the tomato sauce and enjoy your vegan cabbage roll!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan cabbage roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!