Simple Way to Make Exotic Cornbread upside down casserole for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cornbread upside down casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cornbread upside down casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Cornbread upside down casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cornbread upside down casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread upside down casserole:
- Make ready 1 box of Jiffy brand cornbread mix
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 1 can chopped black olive
- Prepare 1 stalk of leeks chopped
- Make ready 1 can chopped chilies
- Prepare 1 can corn, drained
- Get 3 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Get 2 cup minute rice
- Get 1 can diced tomatoes
- Prepare 1 cup water
Steps to make Cornbread upside down casserole:
- First thing is to mix the jiffy cornbread according to the package directions. Spoon into a oven proof casserole dish spread evenly.
- Brown ground beef with the leeks and chilies. Drain beef fat.
- Next combine all remaining ingredients except for 2 cups of the shredded cheese
- Pour into the casserole dish on top of the corn bread mixture. Cover with aluminum spoil and bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Next to remove from heat, remove the aluminum foil and sprinkle the remaining 2 cups of cheese evenly across the top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cornbread upside down casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!