Recipe of Creative Crock pot pork chops and gravy for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crock pot pork chops and gravy. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock pot pork chops and gravy is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Crock pot pork chops and gravy is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crock pot pork chops and gravy using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot pork chops and gravy:
- Prepare 2-4 thick cut bone in loin pork chops
- Make ready 1 onion cut in half then sliced
- Take 2 whole garlic cloves smashed
- Make ready 2 cups beef broth
- Make ready 2 tbs. Butter
- Take 1/2 tbl. Red wine vinegar
- Get 1/4 cup flour
Instructions to make Crock pot pork chops and gravy:
- Rub chops with Kosher salt and pepper. Brown chops in skillit with 1 tbs. Olive oil until golden brown. Layer chops in sprayed crock with onions. Add butter to skillit on med. High heat stir until deglazed. Add flour and stir with slotted spoon for about 30 seconds until it gets bubbly. Add broth and keep stiring until it thickens and bubbles. Add garlic and red wine vinegar. Pour over chops and onion. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crock pot pork chops and gravy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!