Simple Way to Make Exotic Brussels sprouts - air fryer for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, brussels sprouts - air fryer. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Air fry, stopping to shake the basket (or rotate the pans in. Air Fried Brussels Sprouts soak up the delicious garlic, olive oil, and parmesan flavors while cooking to When time is up, open the air fryer, give the brussel sprouts a stir, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and pork panko crumbs. Air Fryer Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts - A Perfect Easy Dinner Veggie! Air Fryer Roasted Brussels Sprouts - Crispy, Tender & Delicious!
Brussels sprouts - air fryer is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Brussels sprouts - air fryer is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brussels sprouts - air fryer using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brussels sprouts - air fryer:
- Prepare 1 pound Brussels sprouts (chopped in inch pieces)
- Take 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Take 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (I had truffle salt on hand and it’s delicious)
- Get 1 medium shallot (finely chopped)
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- Prepare 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Take 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Prepare 1/3 cup Asiago cheese (or as much as you want!)
- Prepare Optional 4 slices bacon (pre cooked and cut into tiny bite size chunks)
Not usual for a favorite, but these Brussels sprouts made in the air fryer have become a favorite in our house. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside! In this recipe for Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts, I show you how to make them perfectly tender on the inside and crispy on the outside. I also give instructions on cooking them with bacon!
Instructions to make Brussels sprouts - air fryer:
- Heat an air fryer to 375ºF for 2 minutes. Meanwhile, trim 1 pound Brussels sprouts and halve any that are larger than an inch wide. Transfer to a medium bowl, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and toss to combine. Optional - add precooked chopped up bacon at this step.
- Add the Brussels sprouts to the air fryer and shake into a single layer. Air-fry, stopping to shake the basket (or rotate the pans in larger air fryers) about halfway through, for 15 minutes total (depending on airfryer. I think mine was done in about 10) while you are doing this, prepare the shallot butter. - Finely chop 1 medium shallot and finely chopped garlic.
- Place 2 tablespoons unsalted butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave. Add the shallots and 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar and stir to combine.
- When the Brussels sprouts are ready, transfer into the bowl (or saucepan if you want it piping hot) with the shallot butter and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
In this recipe for Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts, I show you how to make them perfectly tender on the inside and crispy on the outside. I also give instructions on cooking them with bacon! If you think you are not a fan of Brussels sprouts…think again because you will be after you try this recipe. Sweet and spicy air fryer Brussels sprouts are crispy, addictive, and healthier than the deep-fried versions. They're the perfect side for pork chops, steak, chicken, and even a roasted turkey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food brussels sprouts - air fryer recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!