Recipe of Favorite Stuffed Manicotti with Meat Sauce for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, stuffed manicotti with meat sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Manicotti with Meat Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Stuffed Manicotti with Meat Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed manicotti with meat sauce using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Manicotti with Meat Sauce:
- Take Meat Sauce:
- Take 1 lb. hamburger
- Get 1 small onion, diced
- Get 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- Take Seasonings of choice: garlic powder, pepper, Italian seasoning
- Take Manicotti:
- Prepare 10-12 Manicotti pasta tubes
- Prepare 2 cups Ricotta Cheese
- Take 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 egg
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- Prepare 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Take 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Take 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Take Topping:
- Get 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Stuffed Manicotti with Meat Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook hamburger along with onion and seasonings of choice until browned; drain and return to pot. Add in spaghetti sauce and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, egg and all seasonings until well combined.
- Place in a gallon size ziplock bag and snip a corner off the bottom to make a piping bag.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish and place half of the meat mixture in the bottom, spreading evenly.
- Pipe the ricotta mixture into the Manicotti tubes one at a time and place on top of meat mixture. You will repeat this process until you are out of ricotta. I usually end up between 10 and 12.
- Top with remaining meat mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil, top with cheeses and return to oven for additional 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed manicotti with meat sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!