Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Vegetarian Beancurd for Vegetarian Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegetarian beancurd. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Beancurd is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Vegetarian Beancurd is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetarian beancurd using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Beancurd:
- Prepare 1 Firm beancurd
- Prepare Dried lily flower(soak)
- Get 5 pcs Black fungus(soak)
- Take 2 dried mushroom (soak)
- Prepare Slices ginger
- Get Spring onion
- Get 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp soy sauce
- Make ready 1 little sugar
- Prepare Sesame oil
- Prepare Red dates
Instructions to make Vegetarian Beancurd:
- Cut bean curd into small pieces, deep fry in oil. Set aside
- Stir fry ginger and garlic until fragnant. Add mushroom stir fry until it turns brown. Add all ings,including the sauce. Cook for a while until ings have absorbed the flavours and the sauce thickened. Add spring onion then dish up.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetarian beancurd recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!