Simple Way to Prepare Exotic Cornbread pizza for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cornbread pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Be the first to rate & review! Spread marinara sauce, ground beef, onions, mushrooms, and cheese over cornbread to put a pizza-spin on classic cornbread. In the end both turned out the same, so it makes no difference. She said she made a cornbread crust and layered on sliced tomatoes and other veggies.
Cornbread pizza is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cornbread pizza is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cornbread pizza using 32 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread pizza:
- Take topping
- Get 1/2 lb bulk Italian sausage
- Prepare 1/2 lb pan sausage
- Take 1/4 lb smoked sausage
- Make ready 2 large plumb tomatoes
- Take 1 large sweet strawberry field onion, or two large onions
- Make ready 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese cheese
- Prepare 1/3 cup minced black ripened olives
- Prepare 1 lb ground sirloin or turkey
- Get 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- Make ready 1/4 lb slice pepperoni
- Take 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- Get dough
- Prepare 3 cup sr cornbread mix I used Martha White brand
- Prepare 3 large eggs
- Prepare 15 oz milk
- Get 1 tbsp baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1 tbsp granulated garlic powder
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Make ready sauce
- Take 31 tomato sauce
- Get 2 tsp sweet basil
- Get 1 tsp whole leaf oregano
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Take 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- Take 1 tbsp granulated garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 cup sliced multicolored sweet peppers
Cornbread acts as the dough in this delicious barbecue pizza recipe you can top with lettuce, sour View image. Barbecue Cornbread Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. A delicious homemade BBQ Chicken Cornbread Pizza recipe. My He was really missing pizza so I played around with the mix and came up with a winner!
Instructions to make Cornbread pizza:
- Chop the onions. Slice the sausge. Cook all the sausages with the onions.
- Cook the sirloin , or turkey, with the mushrooms
- Mix dough ingredients. Mix together and kneed the dough. Let sit for 1 hour covered. Cornmeal is very coarse it takes a bit to absorb moister.
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit
- Mix all the ingredients of the sauce bring to boil turn down to a simmer.
- Take the dough spread in the pan wet your hand so it won't stick Roll the dough out. I used the roller to smooth the dough. Spread sauce on top.
- Slice tomatoes.
- Cover with parmesan cheese cover with toppings and shredded cheese
- Put into oven bake till done
A delicious homemade BBQ Chicken Cornbread Pizza recipe. My He was really missing pizza so I played around with the mix and came up with a winner! I had been thinking about a chili cornbread pizza concept for a while but I didn't want to have a gigantic ingredient list just to make a small amount of chili to put on top of the pizza. This pizza cake has three layers of sun-dried tomato jalapeño cornbread and plenty of Mexican-style That's right - three layers of sun-dried tomato jalapeño cornbread plus refried beans, nacho. Put salsa then meat on baked cornbread. flavor would you like your pizza? (examples: chili powder, paprika, basil, dill, Italian seasoning, anything you like).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cornbread pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!