Easiest Way to Make Perfect Seafood Pizza for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, seafood pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Seafood Pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Seafood Pizza is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook seafood pizza using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Pizza:
- Make ready 1 Pizza Dough (Store Bought)
- Take 6 Large Shrimp
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Smoked Salmon
- Make ready 3/4 Cup Scallops
- Get Pesto
- Make ready Cheddar Cheese
- Prepare Capers
Steps to make Seafood Pizza:
- Allow your pizza dough to rise on the counter. Preheat oven to 450 F. Chop salmon into bite sized pieces. (I used smoked salmon trim. It’s a lot cheaper but you’ve got to cut out some of the connective tissue. It’s worth it). Thaw, peel and devein shrimp. Slice shrimp in half lengthwise. You should have what appears to be 12 shrimp now. With a fillet knife or sharp knife, make an attempt to slice the scallops into thirds while they’re standing up.
- Use a silicone brush to spread the pesto over your stretched out dough. Don’t overdo the pesto because the oil will really make a mess of it. A little bit goes a long way. Top with your seafood and some capers. Finish with the cheese. Use enough to cover it. It’s not rocket surgery.
- I highly recommend that there is parchment paper on the bottom of your pizza pan. It makes life easier and you won’t want to throw the pizza out the window like a frisbee if it sticks. Bake 12-17 minutes depending on how long it takes to brown and look lovely.
- Cut with pizza cutter and serve. You can top with grated Parmesan if you love cheese and some crushed red pepper flakes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food seafood pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!