Recipe of Exotic Leftover Taco pizza for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, leftover taco pizza. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Leftover Taco pizza is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Leftover Taco pizza is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have leftover taco pizza using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Taco pizza:
- Make ready Tombstone cheese pizza
- Get Black olives (chopped)
- Take Diced pickled jalapeños
- Take Diced tomatoes
- Get Leftover beef taco meat
Steps to make Leftover Taco pizza:
- Do not follow the directions for the oven temp that are on the pizza, Preheat your oven to 425. Load the pizza up with all the ingredients.
- Slide the pizza no second highest from the bottom on a perforated pan with foil underneath and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- While it’s cooking take some foil and your going to make a ring that you will place around the crust for the final part of cooking. This will allow the interior of the pizza to cook correctly without burning the crust. Your going to use the pizzas cardboard as a template. I made slits around the edge of the ring so the foil would sit off the cheese.
- After 15 minutes you want to move the pizza to the middle rack and place the ring foil on and start the broiler to 450.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food leftover taco pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!