Steps to Prepare Perfect Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, peach glazed pork chops with cornbread stuffing. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peach glazed pork chops with cornbread stuffing using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing:
- Prepare 6 pork chops
- Prepare salt
- Take black pepper
- Take 1 can sliced peaches, 15 oz, drain, reserving the syrup
- Make ready 1/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- Take 1/4 cup ketchup
- Get 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup very hot tap water, 1/4 cup cup peach syrup may be used for 1/4 cup water
- Make ready 1/4 cup softened butter
- Make ready 1 cornbread Stovetop stuffing or pork flavor stuffing
Steps to make Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing:
- Season pork chips with salt and pepper. Brown well in oil in a large skillet. Place in shallow baking dish.
- Drain peaches, reserving the syrup. To make glaze, heat sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, and 1/3 cup of the peach syrup in a saucepan until thicken.
- Brush pork chops with some of the glaze. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes, pour off fat.
- Meanwhile while chops are cooking, pour hot water and butter into the skillet. Stir to melt the butter. Add the stuffing mix and stir to moisten.
- Move the pork chops to one side of baking dish. Spoon the stuffing to the other side. Arrange the sliced peaches around the pork chops. Brush the remaining glaze on top of everything. Bake for 20 minutes longer.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food peach glazed pork chops with cornbread stuffing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!