Recipe of Favorite Favorite Grilled pork chops for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, favorite grilled pork chops. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Favorite Grilled pork chops is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Favorite Grilled pork chops is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have favorite grilled pork chops using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Favorite Grilled pork chops:
- Make ready 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Make ready 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Get 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Make ready 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Take 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Make ready 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick) there’s enough marinade for more chops I do 7 chops
Instructions to make Favorite Grilled pork chops:
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add pork chops; turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food favorite grilled pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!