Recipe of Fancy Vegetarian Matzo Ball Soup for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegetarian matzo ball soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Matzo Ball Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vegetarian Matzo Ball Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetarian matzo ball soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Matzo Ball Soup:
- Make ready 4 eggs
- Take 3 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 cup matzo meal
- Prepare 1/4 c seltzer or club soda
- Get 1 tsp sea salt
- Prepare 3 medium carrots, peeled and sliced thin
- Take 1 (32 oz) carton + 1 14 oz can of Swanson's vegetable stock
- Get 1 c fresh parsley, chopped
Steps to make Vegetarian Matzo Ball Soup:
- Mix eggs well until pale in color. Add olive oil, mix well. Add matzo meal and mix lightly to incorporate. Add seltzer or club water and salt. Mix lightly until a firm dough forms.
- Refrigerate matzo ball dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat vegetable stock in a medium stock pot on med high. Add carrots and cook 10 minutes on a low boil.
- Form matzo ball mix in 2 inch balls with hands moistened with cold water. Drop in the stock and boil covered on med heat for 30 minutes. You should have 12 matzo balls. Check every 10 minutes and add water if stock evaporates. Add parsley 10 minutes before cooking is complete.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetarian matzo ball soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!