Simple Way to Prepare Fancy Eggplant pasta for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, eggplant pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggplant pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Eggplant pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Eggplant and pasta are simmered in a simple tomato sauce in this quick and easy pasta dish perfect for weeknight meals. This summery pasta is just as much about the vegetables as it is about the pasta itself. The star of the dish is the roasted eggplant, which caramelizes and softens in the oven. Those tender browned cubes then get tossed with cooked pasta and a quickly made sauce of fresh grated tomatoes, capers and.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook eggplant pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant pasta:
- Prepare 1 eggplant
- Make ready 1/4 red onion
- Take Garlic
- Prepare Herbs: basil & cilantro
- Make ready 1 can Tomato paste
- Take 1 can Tomato sauce
- Prepare Salt
- Get Optional: splash of red wine
- Prepare 3 spoonfuls Greek yogurt (or other dairy)
- Prepare 2 spoonfuls ketchup
- Prepare Half a lime
- Make ready Parmigiana cheese
- Make ready Olive oil for cooking
Our recipes are easy and tasty - perfect for a weeknight. Usually if an eggplant and pasta are in the same room together, there's tomato sauce involved. Here's a recipe that bucks this convention and features eggplant without the sauce, but with red onions, garlic, baby spinach, and mint, all sautéed in extra virgin olive oil and tossed with spaghetti pasta and. Diced eggplant turns tender and tasty sautéed with garlic and olive oil.
Steps to make Eggplant pasta:
- Fry onion, garlic and eggplant
- Add in the tomato sauce and padte, and all rest of the ingredients, and cook slowly for at least 30 minutes. I keep tasting and adjusting the flavors: the dairy brings softness, while the lime and red wine some touches of acid. I ended up letting the sauce cook for an hour, and it tested better, the longer it had time on the pan :-)
- Serve with your favorite pasta with parmigiana cheese.
Here's a recipe that bucks this convention and features eggplant without the sauce, but with red onions, garlic, baby spinach, and mint, all sautéed in extra virgin olive oil and tossed with spaghetti pasta and. Diced eggplant turns tender and tasty sautéed with garlic and olive oil. Toss with fresh plum tomatoes, green olives and capers and you have a simple light summer sauce. We like it over angel hair pasta, but any type of pasta will work. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and a mixed green salad.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food eggplant pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!