Steps to Prepare Exotic Herb of Provence jalapeño muffins for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, herb of provence jalapeño muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Herb of Provence jalapeño muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Herb of Provence jalapeño muffins is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook herb of provence jalapeño muffins using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Herb of Provence jalapeño muffins:
- Get 1 all the ingredients to herb jalapeño cornbread except tomatoes are different
- Make ready 4 small Barnetta black tomatoes diced
- Make ready 1/3 cup vegetable oil
Steps to make Herb of Provence jalapeño muffins:
- Preheat oven 380° Fahrenheit
- Mix the ingredients add tomatoes to mixture except the jalapeños get a muffin pan add oil into each muffin mold - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342368-herbed-jalapeno-cornbread
- Add chopped jalapeños into each bottom about half teaspoon each add cornbread mixture bake in oven 20 -25 minutes till done in middle and crunchy outside
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food herb of provence jalapeño muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!