Easiest Way to Make Creative Tomato Sauce for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tomato sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tomato Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tomato Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook tomato sauce using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Sauce:
- Take 1 Large Yellow Onion (1/4" dice)
- Take 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Take 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Get 28 oz San Marzano Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- Take 4 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- Prepare 1-1/2 tbs Sugar
- Take 2 tbsp Thick Balsamic Vinegar
- Get 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flake
- Make ready 1 tbsp Oregano
- Make ready Salt & Pepper
- Get 3 tbsp Tomato Paste
Steps to make Tomato Sauce:
- Add butter and oil to heated pot, mix in diced onions. Sweat onions for 5 min.
- Add the garlic to the pot, mix once garlic becomes fragrant.
- Breakdown tomatoes and add them to the pot. Add the remaining tomato sauce from the can.
- Add Sugar / Balsamic Vinegar / Red Pepper Flake / Oregano / Tomato Paste / S&P
- Bring everything to a boil, reduce to a simmer, place the lid on and simmer for 45 min to 1 hour.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tomato sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!