How to Prepare Creative Blueberry Oatmeal Bars for List of Food
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, blueberry oatmeal bars. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Oatmeal Bars is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Blueberry Oatmeal Bars is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have blueberry oatmeal bars using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Oatmeal Bars:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour (blend oats to make your own flour)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- Get 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Get 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 8 tablespoons melted vegan butter (1 vegan butter stick)
- Take 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Take Blueberry Filling:
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups or more blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Take 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Prepare 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- Prepare pinch salt
Instructions to make Blueberry Oatmeal Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper & spray with cooking spray
- Base & crumble topping: In large bowl, mix together oat flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, & salt. Add in melted butter, vanilla & almond extract. Stir until a nice crumble-like dough forms.
- Place 1 3/4 cups of the mixture into pan & press down evenly with hands. put remaining crumble in fridge for later.
- Blueberry filling: place a pot over medium heat. add blueberries, syrup, almond extract, cornstarch, and salt. Use wooden spoon to press down on blueberries a bit.
- Bring pot to a boil, then reduce heat and cook for 5-10 more minutes or until mixture is thicccccc
- Pour blueberry filling into pan over the crust and spread evenly.
- Use the remaining crumble from the fridge to sprinkle over the filling
- Bake for 30 minutes or until blueberry filling is bubbly & crumble is golden
- Allow bars to cool completely before cutting. serve immediately plain or with ice cream for a sweet treat (:
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food blueberry oatmeal bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!