Recipe of Exotic Vintage pizza burger makeover for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vintage pizza burger makeover. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vintage pizza burger makeover is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Vintage pizza burger makeover is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have vintage pizza burger makeover using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vintage pizza burger makeover:
- Prepare 1 lbs hamburger
- Take Pizza sauce/ or spaghetti sauce
- Take Mini pepperoni
- Make ready Hamburger buns
- Make ready Can mushrooms
Instructions to make Vintage pizza burger makeover:
- Brown hamburger meat and drain off any fat…
- In a small saucepan pan add spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce, hamburger meat, and any seasoning, heat up some.. (this step can be skipped it doesn't need to really be heated.)
- While sauce is heating pre heat oven on 350, and toast hamburger buns lightly.
- After buns a toasted, add sauce/ meat mixture to buns, top buns with pepperoni and cheese, back in the oven till cheese has melted, you can use the boiler, just keep an eye on them they will cook very quick and will burn…
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vintage pizza burger makeover recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!