Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Original Pizza Topping Soup for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pizza topping soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pizza Topping Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pizza Topping Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pizza topping soup using 45 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Topping Soup:
- Prepare Sausage
- Get 1 pound Italian sausage
- Prepare 1/2 cup water
- Prepare Loose meat
- Take 1/3 pound ground sirloin
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ground Hungarian paprika
- Prepare To taste salt
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- Get To taste ground black pepper
- Make ready Meatballs
- Prepare 2/3 pound ground sirloin
- Get 1 large egg
- Prepare 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Take 1 teaspoon ground Hungarian paprika
- Take 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Take 1 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- Get To taste salt
- Get 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Take Chicken
- Prepare 1 pound chicken breast
- Take 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- Prepare 1 teaspoons salt
- Make ready 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Make ready 2 teaspoons dehydrated onions
- Make ready 1-1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Take 2 teaspoon ground Hungarian paprika
- Prepare Other Toppings
- Make ready 1/3 pound salami
- Make ready 1/4 pound pepperoni
- Make ready 14 ounces heart of palms
- Get 1 cup ripened black olives
- Take Base
- Get 1 quart beef broth
- Prepare 2 cups water
- Prepare Sauce
- Make ready 15 ounces tomato sauce
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon sugar
- Take 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Get 1/4 cup parsley flakes
- Make ready 1 teaspoon basil
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Take Cheeses
- Make ready To taste mozzarella cheese whole milk
- Get To taste Colby cheddar cheese
Instructions to make Pizza Topping Soup:
- Mix the ingredients of the meatballs. Form into quarter, marble sized meatballs.
- Scramble the loose meat ingredients and set aside use the drippings to fry the chicken in.
- Slice the chicken into manageable pieces add them to the pan and beef drippings along with the dehydrated onions. Set aside when done.
- Panfry the sausage. Let cook on the first side for 4 minutes. Turn and add the water and cover till the water evaporates.
- When the water is evaporated remove from heat and slice the sausages.
- Remove the casing from the salami and pepperoni. Slice them both leave the pepperoni slices whole. Mince the salami slices.
- Drain the heart of palms. Where I come from here in central Florida, we usually call this swamp cabbage and cook it down with salt pork and simmer in milk. After you drain them slice them up and caramelize them a bit.
- Chop the bacon and fry leave the drippings for the tomato sauce.
- Add the tomato sauce and sauce ingredients to the bacon drippings.
- Dice the tomatoes and add everything to the pot except the cheeses. Simmer 20 minutes.
- Get the cheeses at room temperature. After the soup has simmered for 20 minutes let it rest covered for 15 minutes.
- Add cheeses to the bottom of your bowl. Add soup on top. Give it a stir. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pizza topping soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!