Simple Way to Prepare Authentic Pizza Casserole (low carb) for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pizza casserole (low carb). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pizza Casserole (low carb) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Pizza Casserole (low carb) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pizza casserole (low carb) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Casserole (low carb):
- Prepare 1 large cauliflower head broke up into florets
- Make ready 2 tbls olive oil
- Take 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce
- Get 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take 2 oz pepperoni slices
- Get 2 tsp Italian seasoning
Steps to make Pizza Casserole (low carb):
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine olive oil and cauliflower in 9x13 pan and roast for 25 minutes.
- Spread marinara over cauliflower. Top with cheese, Italian seasoning and pepperoni.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pizza casserole (low carb) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!