How to Make Favorite Squash Casserole for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, squash casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Squash Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Squash Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have squash casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Squash Casserole:
- Make ready 2 large yellow squash
- Prepare 2 large zucchini
- Get 1 box jiffy cornbread mix
- Prepare 1 medium onion, chopped
- Take 2 clove garlic
- Take 1/2 tsp thyme
- Prepare salt and peppet
- Take 1 cup American cheese
- Make ready 1 cup chicken broth
Instructions to make Squash Casserole:
- Mix. Cornbread as directed.
- Dice onion, yellow sqaush and zucchini
- Boil the veggies until tender. Risen in cold water.
- Once cornbread is cool. Crumble cornbread. Mix in veggies, cheese, and chicken broth. Add thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place in a grease baking dish and bake for 45-50 minutes on 350°F.
- Allow to cool and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food squash casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!