Simple Way to Prepare Iconic Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, quick mock bolognese sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick mock bolognese sauce using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce:
- Take 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare 1 small shallot
- Prepare 1 small carrot, minced
- Prepare 1 small celery stalk, minced
- Make ready 1 garlic clove, minced
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoon freeze-dried oregano
- Take 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- Take 1/2 pound ground beef
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons 'Better than Boullion' Beef Base
- Make ready 1 (14 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- Prepare 1-2 oz red wine
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon milk
- Prepare 1/2 pound pasta, cooked al dente
Steps to make Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce:
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan. When hot, add the shallots, celery, garlic, and carrot.
- Sauté over medium-low heat until they start to get some color.
- Add the oregano, red pepper flakes, and salt and cook for a minute.
- Add the beef and brown completely.
- Add the tomatoes, red wine, and beef base to the pan. Let the sauce simmer together for until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in the mlk just before serving.
- Add the pasta and mix.
- Serve with a good red wine and lots of parasean cheese.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food quick mock bolognese sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!