Steps to Make Authentic Southern Cornbread Stuffing for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, southern cornbread stuffing. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Southern Cornbread Stuffing is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Southern Cornbread Stuffing is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook southern cornbread stuffing using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Cornbread Stuffing:
- Get Stuffing
- Make ready 1 packages Any cornbread mix (jiffy=too sweet)
- Take 1 box Chicken stock
- Make ready 1 Poultry seasoning (you will end up using a lot)
- Make ready 1 Salt & Pepper
- Take Veggies
- Get 1 1/2 medium Onion chopped
- Make ready 2 stock Celery chopped
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp Garlic chopped
- Take 3 tbsp Butter
Instructions to make Southern Cornbread Stuffing:
- Add butter, celery, garlic, and onion. Sauté until translucent not brown. Set aside.
- Prepare cornbread as directed.
- Add veggie butter mix to mixed cornbread. Mix together.
- Cook as directed on cornbread box or until golden brown or a toothpick comes out clean. Set aside in cool. Fridge is fine.
- Once cooled crumble your cornbread into a mixing bowl.
- Start slowly adding in your chicken broth until it because semi soupy (too soupy? Cook for longer).
- Now it's time to add all your seasonings to taste.
- Pour your stuffing mix into a greased baking pan and cook at 325°F until toothpick comes out clean
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food southern cornbread stuffing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!