Recipe of Popular Chicken fajita quesadillas for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken fajita quesadillas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajita Quesadillas - sautéed onions, red and green peppers, perfectly seasoned chicken breast, melted cheese, between two tortillas. These are loaded with two kinds of gooey melted cheese and a flavorful, fajita style chicken and sautéed pepper filling. These chicken fajita quesadillas are the answer to two of our favorite Mexican dishes. I've made quesadillas a few times and it's our favorite way to use leftovers mostly.
Chicken fajita quesadillas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken fajita quesadillas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken fajita quesadillas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken fajita quesadillas:
- Get 3 chicken breasts
- Get 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Make ready 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Get 1 onion, sliced
- Take 4 cloves garlic cloves, sliced
- Get 3 bell peppers, sliced
- Get 1 lime, juiced
- Take 8 tortillas
- Get 2 tablespoons butter
- Get shredded cheese(220 g), mexican blend
Flip the chicken fajita quesadilla and cook until browned. Crispy chicken fajita quesadillas are oven-baked making it healthier and easier to make Oven baking quesadillas is the BEST and only way they should be made. These chicken fajita quesadillas are easily a new favorite recipe for me! They're easy, really flavorful, and packed with veggies and cheese, and shredded chicken.
Steps to make Chicken fajita quesadillas:
- Slice the chicken breasts into strips, about an inch apart, and coat with taco seasoning. In a large skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil and cook chicken until no longer pink and slightly charred. Remove cooked chicken from the skillet.
- Heat another Tbsp. oil, add onion and garlic and cook for a couple minutes until it’s slightly translucent. Add the peppers, and cook slightly, then mix in the cooked chicken. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a clean pan, melt a bit of butter. Add a tortilla and move it around until it’s buttery. Add cheese, then fajita mixture, then more cheese, then top with another tortilla and pat it down.
- Flip the quesadilla over and cook the other side until it’s golden. Remove from pan and cut into quarters. Repeat these steps with the remaining tortillas.
These chicken fajita quesadillas are easily a new favorite recipe for me! They're easy, really flavorful, and packed with veggies and cheese, and shredded chicken. What is a Chicken Fajita Quesadilla? CHICKEN- Cut the chicken into thin strands. TIP: You can use chicken breast or chicken thighs.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken fajita quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!