Recipe of Ultimate Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, best pulled pork bbq sandwiches. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have best pulled pork bbq sandwiches using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches:
- Get McCormick mix
- Make ready 1 McCormick slow cookers BBQ pulled pork
- Make ready 1/2 cup ketchup for McCormick mix
- Make ready 1/2 cup brown sugar for McCormick mix
- Take 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- Make ready pork loin
- Make ready 4 lb boneless pork loin
- Prepare 1 white onion
- Make ready 1/2 bottle of olive garden dressing
- Prepare 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp brisket rub
- Get Items also needed
- Get 1 crock pot
- Get 1 Stubb's original BBQ sauce
- Get 2 packages buns
- Prepare 1 red onion
- Get 1 pickes
- Get 1 shredded cheese as topping for potatoes and if you like on BBQ sandwiche
- Make ready Mashes potatoes with skin on
- Make ready 3 jumbo potatoes
- Take 3/4 can 12 FL OZ evaporated milk
- Prepare 1 stick butter
- Make ready salt,pepper, garlic powder
Steps to make Best pulled pork BBQ sandwiches:
- Over night or 3 hours before cooking cut up white onion. Open pork loin fat side up put into baking pan. Slice into fat with knife. Add garlic and brisket rub over both sides. Add onion on top and sides of pan. Pour olive garden dressing over. Cover with saran wrap or foil. Place in fridge
- Place pork loin with dressing and onion from pan fat side up in crock pot
- Mix together all ingredients for the McCormick pack then pour over pork loin. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- Shredded up and let simmer on warm for 15 minutes or untill ready to eat. Time to make mashed potatoes.
- Boil pot of water. Cut potatoes into cubes add to water and boil 20 mintues. Drain water
- Mash up potatoes using an electric beater . Add butter then evaporated milk . Add salt, pepper and garlic powder . Eat with shredded cheese or your favorite gravy.
- Add shredded pork to buns and top with onion and pickle extra bbw sauce to your liking and serve with mashed potatoes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food best pulled pork bbq sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!