Step-by-Step Guide to Make Original Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars for Vegetarian Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegan breakfast nut bars. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vegan breakfast nut bars using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars:
- Prepare Dry Ingredients
- Make ready 3 cups mixed chopped nuts and seeds
- Take 1 cup mixed dried fruits
- Get 1 cup dried coconut
- Take 1 cup whole oats
- Make ready 1/4 cup linseeds or 1/4 cup linseed flour
- Take Wet Ingredients
- Prepare 1/5 cup chia mixed with 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 1/2 cup maple syrup or 10 soaked dates(optional if prefer sweet)
- Get 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Get 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Prepare 1/3 cup coconut oil
Instructions to make Vegan Breakfast Nut Bars:
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl.
- Combine chia with water and let sit to form gel
- Melt peanut butter and coconut oil together. Combine with sweetener (if using), cinnamon, vanilla essence, and chia mix.
- Mix wet ingredients thoroughly through dry ingredients.
- Press into tray greased with olive oil or lined with baking paper as you prefer.
- Cover with baking paper or a beeswax wrap and place in freezer for 30 min to 1 hour.
- Turn out onto board and slice into bars/squares (can also shape into balls/logs if crumbly)
- Store in freezer
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vegan breakfast nut bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!