Easiest Way to Make Fancy Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pizza dip with toasted garlic baguettes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pizza dip with toasted garlic baguettes using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes:
- Prepare For the pizza dip
- Take 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- Make ready 1 Jar pizza sauce or 2 cup if you don’t like much sauce, just use what you like
- Get mozzarella cheese (as much as you like)
- Get pepperoni sliced or chopped(don’t cut all of it save some for the top)
- Prepare Pizza toppings (I used pepperoni, black olives, any pizza toppings you like on your pizza)
- Take toasted garlic baguettes
- Take 2 baguettes, sliced 1 inch thick
- Get 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- Take 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Get 3-4 cloves garlic, minced (I used 2 tablespoon of minced garlic)
- Get to taste salt and pepper,
- Prepare parsley
- Make ready More pizza toppings ideas
- Prepare Pineapple and Canadian bacon, sausage, bacon, onions, peppers, Banana peppers, mushrooms.so many choices
Instructions to make Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes:
- You can make the dip in the oven, I like to use a deep pie dish when I make it this way, or can be done in a crockpot, if I have time or if I am taking it to a pot luck or a bbq cook out. (oven at 350 for 20 mins or until the cheese melted and is a little brown, crockpot on high for about 2 hrs, till cheese melts)
- Mix cream cheese and mozzarella cheese together.
- Spread your softened cream cheese evenly across the bottom of your crock pot or pie dish
- Pour your pizza sauce evenly on top of your cream cheese
- Spread your pepperoni over top, reserving several to top your dish
- Sprinkle on your onion, cheese and olives, or whatever toppings you are using (ending with the cheese)
- Top with your remaining pepperoni
- Meanwhile, prepare the baguettes, as the dip is cooking.
- In a small bowl combine softened butter, olive oil, minced garlic, and salt & pepper.
- Place sliced baguettes on a nonstick baking pan and spread butter mixture evenly over each baguette.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- When pizza dip comes out of the oven, turn the oven to broil and place the baguettes into the oven.
- Broil the baguettes until golden. - Serve immediately with the hot pizza dip.
- If you are making the dip in a crockpot, I’d just wait till it was done to make the baguettes, it doesn’t take long to make.
- You can also sever this with Ritz Crackers, but it would also be good with pita chips or even breadsticks.
- Another option is you can add some spices to the cream cheese, ½-1 teaspoon parsley - ½ teaspoon oregano - ¼ teaspoon basil - ¼ teaspoon garlic powder And a handful of cheese just mix all together in a bowl before putting it the crockpot or pie dish or adding some spices to the pizza sauce
- There’s so many ways this can be made cheap or all out.
- Notes- I use my favorite jar of spaghetti sauce and not pizza sauce, I also make my pizza monkey bread with this and spilt the spaghetti sauce for both recipe, one of the reasons I make them together.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pizza dip with toasted garlic baguettes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!