Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, holiday dressing/ stuffing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have holiday dressing/ stuffing using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing:
- Make ready Ingredients
- Take 6 cup cubed bread, toasted
- Get 4 cup cornbread crumbled
- Get 4 carrots, chopped
- Make ready 3 stalk celery, chopped
- Take 6 green onions, chopped
- Take 3 or 4 clove garlic, minced
- Make ready 1/2 lb ground sausage, cooked and drained
- Prepare 1 to 3 Tablespoons ground sage
- Prepare 2 tsp each oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, basil
- Take 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Get 3 large eggs, beaten
- Prepare 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Get 1 can ,cream of mushroom soup
- Get 4 cup chicken broth or stock
Instructions to make Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing:
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Mix bread cubes and crumbled cornbread into large bowl.
- Add cooked sausage, vegetables, and herbs. Mix well
- Stir in broth. Mix until well blended
- Add butter and eggs
- Stir until well blended
- Put into large casserole pan…10 x 13 x 2 …. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until tooth pick comes clean when inserted.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food holiday dressing/ stuffing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!