Simple Way to Make Creative Corsica-Style Aubergine Boats for Diet Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, corsica-style aubergine boats. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Corsica-Style Aubergine Boats is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Corsica-Style Aubergine Boats is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook corsica-style aubergine boats using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Corsica-Style Aubergine Boats:
- Get Tomato Sauce:
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Olive Oil,
- Prepare 1 Clove Garlic Thinly Sliced,
- Prepare Pinch Chili Flakes,
- Get 1/2 TSP Italian Seasoning,
- Take 14 oz Canned Diced Tomatoes,
- Get Pinch Sea Salt,
- Take Pinch Black Pepper,
- Prepare Pinch Dried Mushroom Powder,
- Prepare Aubergine Boats:
- Prepare 65 g Vegan Cheese Freshly Shredded,
- Make ready 2 Aubergines/Eggplants,
- Make ready Pinch Nori Flakes, Generous
- Make ready Shichimi Togarashi / Japanese 7 Spice, Generous Pinch
- Take 25 g Vegan Mayo,
- Get 1 TSP Karashi / Japanese Mustard,
- Get 1 TSP Miso,
- Get 1 TBSP Japanese Panko,
- Take Pinch Sea Salt,
- Prepare Pinch Black Pepper,
- Take 1 TBSP Sesame Seeds,
Instructions to make Corsica-Style Aubergine Boats:
- Prepare the tomato sauce. - - In a skillet or pan over the lowest heat possible, add olive oil. - - Add in garlic, chili flakes and Italian seasoning. - - The garlic should barely be sizzling.
- If the garlic is sizzling, the heat is too high.* - - Let the oil infused with the ingredients for about 10 to 15 mins or until the garlic starts to brown. - - Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl of canned diced tomatoes. - - *You can pass the oil mixture thru a fine sieve to catch all the garlic, chili and seasonings.*
- Prepare the aubergines. - - Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil. - - Slice the eggplants into halves. - - Gently place the eggplants into the boiling water.
- Boil for about 20 mins or until the flesh is fork-tender. - - Remove from heat and set aside to cool down slightly. - - Once the eggplants are cool enuff to handle, carefully scrape the flesh out while keeping the skins intact.
- Transfer the flesh into a bowl. - - Add in the rest of the ingredients. - - Taste and adjust for seasonings. - - Mix to combine well. Mix, mix, mix.
- Transfer the mixture onto the skin to resemble boats. - - Freeze for at least 30 mins. - - Preheat oven to 180 degree celsius or 360 fahrenheit.
- Transfer the eggplant boats onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. - - Wack into the oven and bake the eggplant boats for about 20 mins or until the cheese starts to melt. - - Remove from the oven.
- Add tomato sauce onto serving plates. - - Place the baked eggplant boats on top of the tomato sauce. - - Garnish with a sprinkle of nori flakes. - - Serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food corsica-style aubergine boats recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!