Recipe of Creative Veggie Pizza #mycookbook for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, veggie pizza #mycookbook. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Veggie Pizza #mycookbook is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Veggie Pizza #mycookbook is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook veggie pizza #mycookbook using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie Pizza
- Take 2 (8 oz.) pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls
- Take 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- Take 1 (1 oz.) pkg. Ranch-style dressing mix
- Prepare 2 carrots, finely chopped
- Make ready 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets, chopped
- Prepare 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare Can use any veggies on this
- Get half I like to put some Cherry tomatoes cut in
- Take For a spicy pizza, use the spicy ranch packet seasoning
Instructions to make Veggie Pizza
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Roll out crescent rolls onto 2 large non-stick baking sheets. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape and pinch together seams. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool about 30 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and Ranch-style dressing mix and spread the mixture over the cooled crusts.
- Chop veggies or pulse in food processor (be careful not to over do if using the food processor). Sprinkle veggies over cream cheese layer and then top with the cheese. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour. Cut into squares (recipe makes just one pizza, these are two different pizza from different times I made them.)
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food veggie pizza #mycookbook recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!