Recipe of Perfect Mexican Pizza for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mexican pizza. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mexican Pizza is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mexican Pizza is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mexican pizza using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Pizza:
- Get Crust
- Prepare 1 cup GF flour mix
- Prepare 3/4 cup masa
- Get 1/4 cup corn meal
- Take 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp granulated garlic
- Make ready 2 tbsp shortening
- Get 1 cup water
- Take 3 tbsp yeast
- Get 2 tbsp sugar
- Prepare Sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- Take 1 tbsp taco bell mild sauce
- Prepare Toppings
- Make ready Cheddar cheese
- Take Mozzarella cheese
- Make ready To taste taco meat
- Make ready Lettuce
- Take Tomatoes
- Take Plain yogurt
- Make ready Anything else that sounds good!
Steps to make Mexican Pizza:
- Pre heat oven to 400°
- Bloom the yeast in the water with the sugar.
- Mix the remaining dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and work in the shortening. Using a manual pastry blender works great but a fork would work too.
- Stir the bloomed yeast into the dry ingredients and let stand for about half an hour. The dough will rise slightly but nothing like a traditional dough recipe.
- Spread the dough out onto a parchment lined baking sheet or large greased baking dish. I used a baking dish this time and it worked out good, but next time I'll use a baking sheet because it will be easier to cut the pizza when done.
- Par bake the crust for 8 minutes. If it still feels a little under done put it back in for another 5 minutes.
- Mix the tomato sauce and taco bell mild sauce together spread into an even layer across the whole crust.
- Cover edge to edge with your favorite taco meat.
- Cover with the cheddar and mozzarella then bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes if the cheese doesn't have any color move to the top rack and bake for another 2-3 minutes.
- Cut and cover with you favorite toppings.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mexican pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!