Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden Soup) for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, zuppa toscana soup (olive garden soup). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden Soup) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden Soup) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook zuppa toscana soup (olive garden soup) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden Soup):
- Get 2 large Italian Sausage or 1/2 pound
- Get 1 large Russet potato
- Take 1/2 large Onion
- Get 2 clove Garlic
- Get 3 cup Chicken Stock
- Take 1 cup Water
- Take 2 cup Kale
- Get 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Get 1 as needed Salt & Pepper
Instructions to make Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden Soup):
- In a pan over medium high heat cook sausage and break into small pieces. When browned drain and set aside.
- Chop onion and mince garlic. Peel and cut potato in half the. Slice in to 1/4 thick slices. In a large pot over high heat add onion, garlic, potatoes, chicken stock, and water, then bring to a boil. Cover lower heat to low till the potatoes are cooked. Stir occasionally.
- Add sausage and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add heavy cream, kale and salt and pepper to taste and stir. Heat through then serve. I enjoy it with a side of toasted and buttered sour dough bread. Enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food zuppa toscana soup (olive garden soup) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!