Steps to Prepare Exotic Minnie chicken pot pies for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, minnie chicken pot pies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Minnie chicken pot pies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Minnie chicken pot pies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have minnie chicken pot pies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Minnie chicken pot pies:
- Take 1 can biscuits
- Make ready 1 packages frozen mixed veggies ( carrots corn etc.)
- Make ready 2 each chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Make ready 2 tbsp melted butter
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup olive garden salad dressing or zesty Italian
- Take 1 cup shredded cheese
- Prepare 1 Minnie or normal size muffin pan
Instructions to make Minnie chicken pot pies:
- Marinate two chicken breast with olive garden dressing or zesty Italian for 30 minutes or longer
- Heat oven to 350 and bake chicken while basing through out cooking time with remaining dressing from marinate for 40 minutes.
- Shred chicken then add to bowl. Mix in can of soup, frozen veggies and cup of cheese.
- Next use a Minnie or normal size muffin pan and flatten the biscuits out and up in each slot
- Spoon heaping mixture from bowl into each slot
- Seal together the tops of the biscuits by squeezing together dough. Once completed brush melted butter over each one
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or untill lightly golden brown.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food minnie chicken pot pies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!