How to Prepare Original Taco pizza for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, taco pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Taco pizza is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Taco pizza is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco pizza:
- Prepare 2 tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Take 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- Get 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- Get 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- Make ready 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- Take 1 medium tomato, chopped (I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes, can use cherry tomatoes cut in half.)
- Get 2 cups Mexican cheese
- Make ready 1 cup shredded lettuce
Steps to make Taco pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Don’t worry about it being perfect; you just don’t want any big gaps.
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool Completely.
- Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread. Set aside in Refrigerator
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water (according to the package directions on the taco seasoning packet.) (I did this 1st then let the meat sit in the Refrigerator to cool down)
- Pull the cream cheese mixture out of the Fridge and Spread over crescent roll after it has cooled completely,and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.(I used my hands to put the meat on, started with a spoon and it was just easier with my hands if you don’t mind the mess.)
- You won’t completely cover the cream cheese layer with the ground beef; there’s plenty of other toppings so don’t worry.(I had enough) - - Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes, then the cheese
- Notes- If you plan to make Taco Pizza the night before, I recommend waiting until just before serving before adding the lettuce, tomato, and cheese to prevent any sogginess. If taking to a party or cook out, wait and dress it right before serving it. (the cream cheese mixture can be put on and wrapped up, it only takes about 5 mins to top it with everything.) I made this for dinner, and Served it right away.
- Hot sauce added
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food taco pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!