Step-by-Step Guide to Make Iconic Cornbread dressing with chicken gravy for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cornbread dressing with chicken gravy. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cornbread dressing with chicken gravy is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cornbread dressing with chicken gravy is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cornbread dressing with chicken gravy using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread dressing with chicken gravy:
- Take gravy
- Prepare 2 lb chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- Prepare 1/3 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare 2 cup sr flour
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp granulated garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 31 oz chicken broth
- Get 1 cup water
- Get 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- Get stuffing
- Prepare 2 lb cornbread stuffing
- Make ready 42 oz chicken broth
- Prepare 1 tbsp celery salt
- Get 1 tbsp onion powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp granulated garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp rubbed sage
- Make ready 3 cup water
Instructions to make Cornbread dressing with chicken gravy:
- Chop the chicken preheat oven 425°Fahrenheit
- Add oil to a deep pan add chicken stir well cover cook till done
- Add flour to chicken add spices let flour get incorporated well add more oil if needed
- Add broth and water stirring constantly it will thin as it heats it will thicken add water if needed taste adjust spices to you wants
- In a pan 9x13 add half the dressing on top of that add spices across the top of dry stuffing covering the whole thing then add the other half of stuffing
- Pour your broth all around on top of the stuffing have water ready mix the stuffing well add water as you mix making sure all stuffing is wet put in oven 30 minutes
- After that I put mine in broiler to brown
- Serve with chicken gravy on top
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cornbread dressing with chicken gravy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!