Steps to Make Homemade Portobello Pizza for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, portobello pizza. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Portobello Pizza is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Portobello Pizza is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook portobello pizza using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Portobello Pizza:
- Take 1/4 Cup Olive Oil,
- Take 1 Clove Garlic Thinly Sliced,
- Prepare Pinch Chili Flakes,
- Make ready 1/2 TSP Italian Seasoning,
- Prepare 14 oz Canned Diced Tomatoes,
- Get Pinch Sea Salt,
- Get Pinch Black Pepper,
- Make ready Pinch Dried Mushroom Powder,
- Get 8 Portobello Mushrooms,
- Make ready Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, Drizzle
- Make ready Pinch Garlic Powder,
- Take Pinch Italian Seasoning,
- Take 8 Sundried Tomatoes Coarsely Sliced,
- Get 8 Slices Vegan Cheese Slices,
- Get Fresh Basil Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing
Steps to make Portobello Pizza:
- In a skillet or pan over the lowest heat possible, add olive oil. - - Add in garlic, chili flakes and Italian seasoning. - - The garlic should barely be sizzling. - - If the garlic is sizzling, the heat is too high.
- Let the oil infused with the ingredients for about 10 to 15 mins or until the garlic starts to brown. - - Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl of canned diced tomatoes. - - You can pass the oil mixture thru a fine sieve to catch all the garlic, chili and seasonings.
- Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. - - Dust some mushroom powder over the top. - - Give it a quick stir to combine well. - - Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use. - - This tomato sauce can be kept in the fridge for 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. - - Wash the mushrooms thoroughly. Remove the stems. - - Pad the mushrooms dry with kitchen paper. - - Transfer them onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Season the mushrooms generously with salt, pepper and mushroom powder. - - Sprinkle garlic powder and Italian seasonings over the top. - - Wack into the oven and bake for 15 mins.
- Remove from the oven, immediately spoon the tomato sauce onto the mushrooms. - - Lay vegan cheese slices over the top. - - Return back into the oven and bake for a further 10 mins.
- Remove from oven and transfer onto serving plates. - - Garnish with sundried tomatoes. - - Scatter basil over the top. - - Serve immediately.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food portobello pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!