Recipe of Real Vegan Toasts for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vegan toasts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Toasts is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Vegan Toasts is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook vegan toasts using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Toasts:
- Take Avocado
- Get Tomatoes
- Make ready Onion powder (optional)
- Make ready Garlic powder (optional)
- Take Canned chickpeas
- Get White onion
- Get Salt
- Prepare Vegan mayonnaise
- Make ready Nutritional yeast (optional)
- Prepare Sourdough bread (any vegan bread of your choice)
Instructions to make Vegan Toasts:
- Chickpea smash super easy to make. Drain a can of chickpeas and run under water for a few seconds. Put into a bowl. Cut half a white onion. Dice it as small as you want and add to the bowl. Using a fork, begin mashing the chickpeas and onion. I do a rough mash so my chickpea is still crunchy. Once happy with the consistency, begin adding vegan mayonnaise, salt, onion powder and garlic powder. Set aside. you can add nutritional yeast here
- Avocado (guacamole) peel one whole avocado. Take the pit out. Add the avocado in a bowl and using the fork begin to smash. The other half of the onion can be used here. Add onion powder, garlic powder and a bit of salt. If you like it chunky, do a rough smash like the chickpeas. You can also add any other seasoning or flavors such as lemon juice. Set aside.
- Toast two slices of sourdough bread (or any bread of your choice)
- Assemble toasts. One slice do Avocado smash (generous helping of it) and top with sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle a bit of salt.
- Other toast. Add the chickpeas smash and top with any topping or eat as is.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food vegan toasts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!