How to Make Iconic Spicy Tomato Chutney for Types of Food
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy tomato chutney. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Tomato Chutney is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spicy Tomato Chutney is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spicy tomato chutney using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Tomato Chutney:
- Make ready 600 Gr Tomatoes - slightly over ripe or under also ok
- Take 75 ml balsamic vinegar (cheap stuff ok) Or Red wine Vinegar
- Prepare 75 ml White vinegar or Malt vinegar
- Take 150 gr Dark Muscovado Sugar
- Prepare 1 Chilli finely chopped (optional) - I love adding more :)
- Make ready 1 Large Onion Diced
- Make ready 2 Teaspoons Ginger powerder
- Make ready 4 Cardamom Pods (optional)
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon Paprika
Steps to make Spicy Tomato Chutney:
- Put everything into a large heavy based pan - cook on medium heat (needs to be bubbling) for 30-40 mins until a dark jammy like consistency and not really any liquid remains.
- Remove from heat and allow to slightly cool before putting into 2 Sterile Jars (I use boiling water to water the interiors twice) Careful they will become very hot but this helps when adding the Tomatoes so the jars dont crack.
- Wait until cooled then add the cap and put in the fridge - try to leave around 1-2 weeks before eating if you can resist - I never can :P unopened should be ok for 3 months, once opened keep in fridge and eat within 2 weeks.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food spicy tomato chutney recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!