Recipe of Ultimate Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan for Diet Food
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, rice noodle soup *vegetarian *vegan. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have rice noodle soup *vegetarian *vegan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan:
- Take 2 eggs (replace with tofu for vegan diet)
- Take 200 gr dry rice noodle (I use the large size one or kwetiaw)
- Take 3 bunches bokchoy
- Get 1 long red chili (chopped)
- Take 4 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1/4 tsp stock (beef, chicken, or mushroom for vegan diet)
- Take 3 cups water
- Get 2 tbsp cooking oil
Instructions to make Rice Noodle Soup *Vegetarian *Vegan:
- Cut up bok choy, put aside.
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pot, Add chopped garlics, cook for 3 mins. Add chopped chili, mix well.
- Add eggs, scramble them well or chopped tofu for vegan diet. Add salt, sugar, pepper, and stock, mix well.
- Add water, wait until boiling.
- Add bok choy, wait until soften, turn off the fire.
- In another pot, boil the water and cook rice noodle for 3 mins until soften, drain the water.
- Prepare bowl, put rice noodle in it, pour the soup on top of the noodle.
- Ready to serve.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food rice noodle soup *vegetarian *vegan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!