Recipe of Creative Instant Air Fryer Fajitas for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, instant air fryer fajitas. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Air Fryer Fajitas is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Instant Air Fryer Fajitas is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant air fryer fajitas using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Air Fryer Fajitas:
- Get 1-2 lbs flank steak, sliced fajita style (unmarinated or premarinated)
- Make ready 1-2 lbs chicken thigh boneless, sliced fajita style (marinated or unmarinated)
- Prepare Sliced onions
- Make ready Sliced green bell peppers
- Get Sliced red bell peppers
- Get Sliced yellow bell peppers
- Take Adams RED Fajita Seasoning (optional but recommended)
Instructions to make Instant Air Fryer Fajitas:
- Place sliced chicken on one air fryer tray - spread evenly - sprinkle with sliced veggies
- Place steak on the second air fryer tray - spaced evenly - sprinkle with remaining sliced veggies
- If using unmarinated meat, douse in Adams Red Fajita Seasoning
- If using marinated meat, I still like to sprinkle Adams seasoning on top especially for the veggies
- Set air fryer to “air fry” at 400F for 12-14 min
- Place chicken on top rack and steak on bottom
- Switch rack positions for the last 5 minutes
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food instant air fryer fajitas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!