Easiest Way to Prepare Fancy Pizza Pull-Apart Bread for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pizza pull-apart bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pizza Pull-Apart Bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Pizza Pull-Apart Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pizza pull-apart bread using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Pull-Apart Bread:
- Take For Water Roux (Tangzhong) :
- Get 20 gr bread flour
- Get 100 gr milk
- Get For Dough :
- Get 85 g milk, lukewarm
- Make ready 2 tsp dry active yeast
- Get 1 large egg at room temperature
- Prepare 85 g tangzhong starter at room temperature
- Take 210 gr bread flour
- Get 60 gr low protein flour (cake flour)
- Make ready 20 gr milk powder
- Prepare 40 gr sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 22 gr unsalted butter softened at room temp (cut into pieces)
- Take For Filling :
- Prepare 50 gr pepperoni, cut in small pieces
- Prepare 100 gr shredded mozarella cheese
- Get 25 gr grated permesan cheese (plus more for sprinkle)
- Take 160 gr pizza sauce (homemade/store bought)
- Prepare 1/2 sdt oregano
Steps to make Pizza Pull-Apart Bread:
- For Water Roux : Mix milk with bread flour and stir well until it is no longer lumpy. Cook over medium low heat in a non-stick pot, stirringly constantly with a wooden spoon/rubber spatula/egg whisk, to prevent burning and sticking to the pot.
- The tangzhong mixture is ready once it achieves the temp of 65 degrees celsius or once you see "lines" start to appear in the mixture every time you stir it. At this stage, the tangzhong should have the consistency and texture of glue.
- Remove the pot from heat immediately and transfer the tangzhong into a clean bowl, and cover with clingwrap sticking onto the surface of the tangzhong to prevent it from drying up. The "tangzhong" can be used as soon as it cools down to room temperature. You can keep it chilled in the fridge for 2-3 days but discard it as soon as the mixture starts to turn grey.
- For filling : mix all the ingredients then divide into 12 parts. Put aside.
- For Dough : Prepare the tangzhong dough in advance. Allow the tangzhong to be cooled before using.
- Mix milk, 1 tbs sugar and yeast in a mixing bowl, let it sit for 5 minutes to allow the yeast to begin to bubble and foam. Add in the egg, tangzhong, flour, remaining sugar and milk powder. With the dough hook, mix on low speed until the dough just comes together. Add in the salt and butter. Knead until the dough can be stretched into a thin stretchable membrane.
- Put the dough in a greased bowl and cover it with greased clingwrap and proof in a warm place until doubled in size.
- Punch down the dough and divide into 12 equal parts.
- Using a rolling pin, flat each dough and roll into approximately a 5-6 inch disc.
- Put one part of the filling on the top.
- Fold it in half and press the seam to seal. Do the same thing for the remaining dough and filling.
- Line each stuffed half circle into a lightly greased loaf pan, seam side up.
- Cover the pan with greased clingwrap and proof in a warm place until doubled in size.
- Bake in a preheated oven 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until it's cooked. Sprinkle with permesan cheese 10 minutes before it's done (optional).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pizza pull-apart bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!