Easiest Way to Prepare Real Gambas Al Ajillo (Spanish Garlic Shrimp)🇪🇸 for Types of Food
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, gambas al ajillo (spanish garlic shrimp)🇪🇸. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gambas Al Ajillo (Spanish Garlic Shrimp)🇪🇸 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Gambas Al Ajillo (Spanish Garlic Shrimp)🇪🇸 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gambas al ajillo (spanish garlic shrimp)🇪🇸 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gambas Al Ajillo (Spanish Garlic Shrimp)🇪🇸:
- Get 800 gr Raw Jumbo Shrimp
- Take 115 ml Olive Oil
- Make ready 1/3 Cup Chicken Broth/ White Wine (I use Chicken broth)
- Prepare 10 Clove Garlic (Chopped or thinly Slice)
- Get 2 Tbsp Parsley (Chopped)
- Get Fresh Lemon as you need (Optional)
- Prepare 1 Tsp Ground Paprika
- Take Salt-Black Pepper
Instructions to make Gambas Al Ajillo (Spanish Garlic Shrimp)🇪🇸:
- Pat down raw jumbo shrimp (peeled and deveined) with the tails off. Season the shrimp with sea salt and black pepper. Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium to low heat. Add in the chopped garlic and cook it for 2 minutes. Turn up the heat to medium-high and then add the shrimp into the pan. Cook the shrimp for 2 minutes on each side.
- Then add in the chicken broth/ white wine, paprika powder, half parsley chopped and squeezed lemon. After a total cooking time of about 4 minutes on the prawn, remove the pan from the heat and transfer everything onto a serving dish.
- Top the shrimp with the remaining parsley. You can serve this dish with many other foods such as toasted French bread or cooked rice. Enjoy!😉
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food gambas al ajillo (spanish garlic shrimp)🇪🇸 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!