Simple Way to Prepare Exotic Lo Mein Noodles with veggies for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lo mein noodles with veggies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lo Mein Noodles with veggies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Lo Mein Noodles with veggies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have lo mein noodles with veggies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lo Mein Noodles with veggies:
- Prepare Veggies of your choice
- Prepare 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1/2 cup water or broth
- Take 6 tablespoons honey
- Prepare 4 teaspoonspoons cornstarch
- Take 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ginger
- Take 4 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- Make ready 1 pound cooked noodles. I used fettuccine noodles. Or lo mein
Instructions to make Lo Mein Noodles with veggies:
- Dice your veggies into small chunks or matchstick size pieces. I used stir fry mix and added green onions.
- Place 2 tablespoons oil into deep pan or wok. Heat on medium high.
- If using meat, stir fry meat that has been cut into bite size pieced until cooked thoroughly.
- Add your veggies and cook to your liking. I like my soft but with just a bit of crunch.
- After cooking to your liking, add the sauce and noodles that have been cooked and drained.
- Stir to mix and cook until sauce has thickened.
- Serve with eggrolls or just eat it as a meal. I hope you enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food lo mein noodles with veggies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!