How to Make Traditional Fattush Salad *Vegan for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fattush salad *vegan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fattush Salad *Vegan is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Fattush Salad *Vegan is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fattush salad *vegan using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fattush Salad *Vegan:
- Make ready 3/4 iceberg lettuce
- Take 4 cucumbers
- Take 5 raddish
- Make ready 5 tomatoes
- Get 1 brown onion (fine chopped)
- Prepare 1 garlic clove (fine chopped)
- Take 100 gr spinach (optional)
- Make ready 100 gr mint leaves
- Take 1 tbsp mint flake
- Get 4 tbsp lemon juice
- Get 3 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 4 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 2 pcs Lebanese bread
Steps to make Fattush Salad *Vegan:
- Wash all veggies, peel cucumbers and raddish, leave part of the peel.
- Chop cucumbers and raddish thinly, put them in salad bowl.
- Chop tomatoes and lettuce smaller size than regular salad. Put them in salad bowl. Add fine chopped garlic and onion, mint leaves, spinach, and mint flake, mix together.
- Add salt, lemon juice, olive oil, and pomegranate molasses, mix well.
- Grill Lebanese bread or put it in a microwave or burn it with the fire on the stove until dry and crunchy, crack it and mix it with the salad.
- Ready to enjoy with Moojhadara.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fattush salad *vegan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!