Recipe of Authentic Krazy Kurland Easy Shrimp Etouffee for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, krazy kurland easy shrimp etouffee. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Krazy Kurland Easy Shrimp Etouffee is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Krazy Kurland Easy Shrimp Etouffee is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook krazy kurland easy shrimp etouffee using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Krazy Kurland Easy Shrimp Etouffee:
- Prepare 1/2 stick salted butter
- Take 2 pinches kosher salt
- Prepare 1 bell pepper (optional); can use bottled, marinated peppers
- Get 1 large onion, diced
- Prepare 4-6 ribs celery
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 can (14 oz) chicken broth
- Make ready 2 lbs shrimp (or crawfish)
- Prepare 1 tsp table salt
- Make ready 1 tsp cayenne
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- Make ready 1 TBSP paprika
- Prepare 1 TBSP parsley flakes
- Prepare 3 TBSP lemon juice (approximately 1 lemon)
- Prepare 3 TBSP sherry (or port or simply red wine)
- Make ready 2 TBSP cornstarch in water (slurry) for thickening
Steps to make Krazy Kurland Easy Shrimp Etouffee:
- Soften vegetables in butter and kosher salt (shown with marinated red peppers included)
- Add remaining spices and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add chicken broth and shrimp; cook semi-covered on medium heat approximately 30-40 min
- Add cornstarch slurry; cook approximately 5 minute untill desired consistency
- Done! Serve over rice (yellow rice shown)
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food krazy kurland easy shrimp etouffee recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!