Recipe of Creative Quick Easy Spaghetti Squash Quinoa Boat for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, quick easy spaghetti squash quinoa boat. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick Easy Spaghetti Squash Quinoa Boat is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Quick Easy Spaghetti Squash Quinoa Boat is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick easy spaghetti squash quinoa boat using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Easy Spaghetti Squash Quinoa Boat:
- Make ready 1/2 baked spaghetti squash
- Prepare 1 cup cooked quinoa
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- Take 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- Take Chopped jalapeños optional
- Get 1/2 cup or more chopped cilantro
- Get 1/2 avocado cut in small cubes
- Get 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Make ready Salt and black pepper to taste
Steps to make Quick Easy Spaghetti Squash Quinoa Boat:
- With a fork scrape the flesh of the squash into spaghetti and transfer into a bowl. Keep the squash skin to use later as a plate.
- Add cooked quinoa, all chopped onion, bell pepper, jalapeño, and cilantro. Mix them, then add balsamic vinegar, salt and black pepper. Mix it well.
- Lastly add avocado cubes and slightly mix. Fill up the squash skin/boat with the quinoa mixture. Garnish with more chopped cilantro, black pepper and chili flakes if desire. Enjoy!
- Note for how to bake the spaghetti squash: Slice the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Drizzle each half with olive oil or cooking oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the squash facing down drizzle each skin with oil, and bake on preheated to 400F oven for 25-30 minutes or until it's easy to shred with a fork. (Baking time is depending on the size of the squash)
- HappyCooking ❤️
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food quick easy spaghetti squash quinoa boat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!