Recipe of Homemade Best fried pickles and mushrooms 🍄 for List of Food
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, best fried pickles and mushrooms 🍄. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Best fried pickles and mushrooms 🍄 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Best fried pickles and mushrooms 🍄 is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook best fried pickles and mushrooms 🍄 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Best fried pickles and mushrooms 🍄:
- Get 1 small tub of sliced portobello mushrooms
- Make ready 3-4 large kosher dill pickles cut into quarters
- Take 3 eggs
- Make ready 2 cups zatarans fish fry mix or cornmeal
- Prepare 2 cups flour plus 1 cup
- Take 1/2 cup milk
- Make ready To taste: Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, adobo, onion powder, pepper
Steps to make Best fried pickles and mushrooms 🍄:
- Heat oil to 350. Mix 1 cup flour and the 1/2 cup milk to make a wet batter in one bowl. Fish fry or cornmeal in a separate bowl, and in another bowl put the 2 cups and the seasonings and in a fourth bowl beat the eggs.
- Start by dipping in flour then the eggs, then in the flour milk wet batter then toss in the fish fry mix or cornmeal.
- Fry 3 minutes or until crispy. I served mine with homemade buffalo ranch sauce. (Mix 1 cup of ranch and 1/2 cup buffalo sauce)
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food best fried pickles and mushrooms 🍄 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!